Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Ten On Ten

 It's been awhile since I've done a ten on ten post so I'm pretty happy that I actually remembered to take photos of my day today except it's gonna be nine on ten because that's all I've got. 

  I woke up at my usual weekday time of 6am to grab some coffee to enjoy for a bit.


Brooklyn had cross country practice this morning before school so we were out the door by 7am.  This was the only smile I got from her, she is not a ball of joy in the mornings. #notamorningperson


Back home after drop off to enjoy this sun filled room with coffee in hand.


On Wednesdays Kayla has late start so almost two hours after dropping off Brooklyn it was time to take Kayla to school.


After all the school drop offs it was time for a walk.  Chris and I walked our usual 2 1/2 miles it was not as cool as it was yesterday but also not as hot as it's going to be in a few more days.  #where'stheFallweather


After a shower and some lunch I spent some time trying to figure out what I want to do with this wall.  I'm thinking of some photos of the girls on the sides of this sign but I'm the most indecisive person in the world so who knows.


Right after Kayla got out of school I had to take her to get a Covid test done since she will be having knee surgery next week.  Here she was entertaining herself and cracking herself up with stupid internet jokes.


After that was taken care of we drove over to Trader Joes, also known as my happy place.


Dinner was done, kitchen was being cleaned by the girls so why not take a pic with my love and a little bit of Brooklyn trying to creep in.  We also just found out that a very close friend of ours has colon cancer and I can't even imagine what his wife and kids have being feeling.  Life is short friends, hold your loved ones close!





No comments: