Friday, December 11, 2009

Ready for Christmas

Well I took Brooklyn to get her 3 month pictures done and I figured I could get pictures of her and Kayla done at the same time. But thanks to the Terrible Two's and one strong willed child we did not get pictures of the girls together. Instead I got just Brooklyn who did great while Kayla repeated over and over how she wanted to go home. Atleast I got one picture of her before we left so you could see how cute she looked....and here is just one of the many adorable pictures we got of Brooklyn.

Some Christmas Cheer...



3 comments:

LuLu said...

What adorable pictures! Your daughters are sooo cute! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!
wishing you a great weekend,
xo,
LuLu

Martha said...

Adorable pictures for sure!

Jen Kershner said...

You have the MOST adorable kids!