Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My hands hurt

I used to enjoy painting, well that was before I had to paint all of this....


this isn't even all of what I have already done! I need(hope) to finish all of this by Saturday and that includes all the wood against the wall. I can't wait for this to be done because honestly my house is a mess, it might be picked up but the amount of dust and juice/dirt/pet hair on the floors and everywhere else is driving me crazy. Not to mention I still have a lot of this to get done......


Poor Kayla and Brooklyn have been so good entertaining themselves so I can go and paint every few hours. There have a been a few times I have came back and found little Brooklyn just couldn't take the boredom any longer


Atleast I know that it will all be worth it soon enough. Kayla has already been asking for picnics outside, hopefully by next week we can make those happen. These beautiful Camelias are what I intend on putting in pots around the patio. So far this one is doing great and they sure are beautiful!



Now back to painting I go, no more wasting anymore time around here...well except for a quick treat before I go back out.......


aren't these the best?

No comments: