Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Patio Cover Done :)

This weekend we finished up our patio cover, it was extremely windy but the guys worked hard and got it all done!!! Kayla played outside both Saturday and Sunday and loved every minute of it.



Brooklyn and I stayed in away from the loud noise and wind :)





As soon as Kayla heard the words that the patio cover would be done on Sunday she immediately asked for her picnic.


So Sunday night we ate dinner outside under our new patio cover!






The backyard feels complete now, except for all the planting and flowers we still need to do, but that's an ongoing process. I can't wait to fill it with family this Easter Sunday....just as long as it doesn't rain!
Thanks DAD for All Your Help
You Are the BEST!!!!

5 comments:

tara said...

Ahh she looks like she is having so much fun with that pasta under the new cover! so sweet...it was so windy on Sunday, wow wee..! Aren't daddies the best! :)

Faded Plains said...

There's nothing better than a picnic...the patio cover looks great.

Martha said...

I am so excited for you!!! So excited...I think it was one of the best things you could do for spring/summer...your girls are so stinkin' cute:)
I have so many fond memories eating dinner outside on the patio with my family so I love that you have one...I am anxious to have one someday:)
Enjoy sweet one!

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Great Job Men! It looks fabulous, I can't wait to get ours done this summer.That dinner looks pretty yummy........

I love those darling lil faces of your Sweet Lil Girls.If I could only make mine little again.Enjoy~Kim

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

Your girls are adorable! You new covered patio looks great! I just found your blog so I need to catch up.
Londen