Monday, December 20, 2010

Random Christmas Fun

I found these cute Christmas decorations at Marshall's this morning. 
They are perfect for the girls rooms.
I was surprised there was anything even left especially a few items that were so cute!




Every year we take a trip to the Mission Inn to look at the Christmas lights, eat dinner and stop in to get some cupcakes at a cute little cupcake shop.
This year we even got Kayla to sit with Santa.
Brooklyn on the other hand wanted nothing to do with it!
Both of the girls did like that Santa's reindeer were there to see.




Friday Kayla had her Christmas Pajama Party.
They ate pizza and exchanged gifts.
She got some dolls that she decided to take to the fire department after school so that we could donate them to the Spark of Love. 
I was very proud of her for that :)




It has been raining here for the past 4 days!
Christmas is also only 4 days away!
I have a lot of cleaning, baking and running around to do so I'm not too sure if I will be posting again until after Christmas.
So Happy Holidays to everybody!!!

3 comments:

Lissa said...

Merry Christmas Shannon! I need that pink reindeer! what a fun find! That's wonderful about the dolls!

A Rosy Note said...

Your girls look so cute and happy. My daughter didn't want anything to do with Santa either...too scary I guess. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas ♥

DustyLu said...

Wonderful time! Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from our family to yours! Hugs, lulu