Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Few Spring Favorites

Even though the weather isn't very Spring like over here in California I figured shopping around online could help cheer me up :)  Here are a few favorites I found while browsing around online....

I was just about to buy a new camera when our laptop decided to die so instead of heading out to buy me my new camera we had to spend that money on a new laptop.  But someday when I actually get that camera I will need this beautiful camera strap to go with it.


found here


I LOVE this dress and I am really hoping that it will go on sale soon so maybe a normal person could afford it!

found here


We are thinking that soon after Brooklyn's 2nd birthday she will be getting a big girl bed which means we will be switching  beds around here and of course that will mean bedroom redo's for both girls rooms. (Yay :) I found this shop and fell in love with this adorable print.  It will be going in one of their rooms and if not this one there are many others that are just as cute!
found here


These earrings are so dainty and pretty.  I love the aquamarine, it just reminds me of the ocean.


found here

Here is another item that I can only wish to go on sale for maybe 75% off.  I love entertaining and gardening and this would be so perfect on the back patio for both.


found here


I just actually received this bag in the mail and it is adorable! 
 Perfectly cute and enough room for all my junk.

found here


I just saw this in a catalog and thought it would be cute in the hallway to pin pictures or some of the girls artwork on.  I'm still debating on whether or not to purchase?
found here


All of Melanie'artwork is amazing but I really love this one.

found here


Lastly I thought this top is perfect for Spring.
Maybe this will be my Easter top, we'll see :)


found   here


Well that wraps up a few of my recent favorites.  Hopefully it warms up around here so I can start enjoying the beginning of Spring outside!  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Shanon at Vintage Sparkle Chic said...

I loved all of your favorites! I make my own camera straps, they are so fun! The one you picked out is so cute. Can't wait to see your daughters new bedroom redo with her big girl bed, it's so fun when they finally switch to that.

~Shanon

Martha said...

I love every single one of your things...oh so pretty Shannon!!! both of our girls have big girl bedrooms now...hopefully next week I'll be able to post some photos of our recent redo:)