Tuesday, June 5, 2012

1st Weekend of Summer Vacation



Well it's Summer over here and we have definitely been busy enjoying it.
 I barely have the desire to write up this post but I figured I would share a few pictures of our weekend before it's too late.






Friday was our first official day of Summer so of course the girls had to spend the entire day in the backyard eating popsicles and playing in the water.
 .




In fact the girls were in their swimsuits pretty much all weekend.
 .
.

and if they weren't outside playing they were busy inside lining up all their stuffed animals to watch the graduation ceremony going on.

.
.
 Friday night we went out for some Pizza & Beers, don't worry the girls didn't get any Beer ;)
On the way home we stopped and got some Yogurt and then ended the night with a movie night with the girls. 
 .


Saturday and Sunday I tried out some new recipes and both were delicious!
 I think one of them might just be my hubby's new favorite meal.
Thank you Pioneer Woman for all the amazing recipes you supply us with!!!
I've never made a meal I haven't loved from her.
 .


Yesterday the girls and I met up with my parents at Disneyland to squeeze our last visit with our passes until the end of Summer.
It was the perfect day and we all had a great time.

Today I've been trying to catch up on all the laundry that needs to be done, it seems not doing any over the weekend and then being gone all day yesterday has me way behind.
It's not the best way to spend the day but it's gotta get done and I can't complain after having a great 4 days straight of pure fun!






3 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh that Ranch Chicken looks wonderful! We may have to try it.
Sounds like you are having a great start to your summer.

Kerry said...

I am reading this curled up in my winter jammies! I am loving your warm pics, a taste of what is to come for me in about 4 months! lol
Enjoy your summer!!

Colleen said...

The chicken looks so good!! I may have to try that.

I'm jealous of the outside pictures. Send some of that weather here please!