Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving Tablescapes

I'm not hosting Thanksgiving but I still enjoy looking at all the pretty tables decorated for the holiday.  I thought I would gather a few favorites and share them here in case you might need some inspiration or just want to look at some pretties.  I love the warm colors of Thanksgiving and of course all of the food tastes a little better on a beautifully decorated table, right?


source unknown



source unknown




source unknown


Just a quick way to enjoy the last few days of Fall decor, this weekend we'll be bringing out all the reds and greens of Christmas.
Wishing you a lovely Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Billie Jo said...

Beautiful! All of them...
Happy Thanksgiving!

Colleen said...

I love that first one!