Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thanksgiving Break Part 1



The girls have the entire week off for Thanksgiving and we have been keeping busy!  Friday after pick up we headed straight to the library and stocked up on books and some dvd's.


The girls made me proud and slipped in the Annie dvd they picked out as soon as we got home.



Saturday morning I woke up grabbed my chai tea and climbed back in bed!


Kayla and daddy were headed to the L.A. Auto Show for the day so Brooklyn and I had a day full of fun planned.


First up was egg nog and a Christmas movie,


then we did some crafting


followed by cookie baking


and then of course we ate some along with hot cocoa


When that was all done I plopped myself on the couch and enjoyed some Hallmark channel Christmas movies!



When Kayla and daddy got home they told us how they had a great time at the car show and Kayla even found a car she really liked which I'm pretty sure was based on the color alone but still a good choice!


Sunday we caught Kayla up to speed and she got her crafting on.



We had movie night Sunday night, Brooklyn had been waiting for the past month for the new Sofia the First special so we made sure to pop some popcorn and watch the movie together.  We love to cuddle over here!


Monday was playdate day and Brooklyn's bestest buddy came over to hang out.  This is how they greet each other every single time they see each other, it's adorable!


Tuesday I took the girls shopping, Kayla needed to pick out a dress for Christmas and a top for Thanksgiving.  We got so much shopping done and at one point I was talking to Kayla and heard Brooklyn say "look it's the perfect size for me!"  and I turned to see this,


oh this girl!  She really wanted it too.


shopping, lunch and more shopping!
I had so much fun spending the day with them and got just about all my Christmas shopping done!! 


Love having them home with me.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

It looks like the first part of your thanksgiving break has been fun and relaxing.
Have a happy thanksgiving tomorrow!!

Kristine said...

Looks like the perfect Thanksgiving week to me! Lol at B and the bra picture! :)

Becca said...

Nice car choice, Kayla! And nice bra choice, Brooklyn, haha!