Tuesday, September 8, 2015

My Baby is 6!


It is so hard to believe that my baby is six years old today!  I still think of you as just a little toddler even though I know you are not.  You have grown and learned so much in just the last year and it's gone by way too fast, it's almost too hard on my mama heart.  You are such a loving and caring little girl, you always want to cuddle and be close to someone.   You have gone from a kid that ate almost nothing at dinner to enjoying just about anything we give you, although cheese is still your favorite!  Your imagination is amazing and we all love to listen to you play with your barbies and legos just to hear what fun story you come up with.   You enjoy music and say you want to be a singer when you grow up and I do love listening to your sweet little voice singing throughout the day.  You are very funny and can easily make us laugh, you definitely do not shy away from being center stage on any occasion.  You are a true girl and love dressing up, wearing jewelry and playing with make up.  I can't wait to see who you become one day but definitely want you to stay little forever so you can live at home with mommy!  
We love you so much and hope your 6th Birthday is just as fabulous as you are!


1 comment:

Becca said...

Happy birthday!!!! We love you!!!!