Thursday, April 13, 2017

Spring In Our Home


Easter is just days away and although there is so much left to do the house is ready and decorated for the holiday.   


There isn't much to our Easter decor, 
bunnies, 
eggs,
fresh flowers
and that's about it!


I love these painted family eggs that I purchased last year from this cute Etsy shop.



By Saturday the dining table will be covered in a pretty pastel tablecloth and set for our family Easter feast.



I had my eye on these Park Hill Lanterns from Pottery Barn for so long but could not make myself spend the amount they were asking so I was so happy when I found two of them for pretty much the price of one small lantern from PB.  They fit perfectly in the dining room and will be so pretty when lit at dinnertime.




There are always candles on the coffee table and now a little succulent plant as well.  It seems to be the only plant that I can have out that my cat does not try to eat!


Cute bunnies on the mantel and I'm hoping to fill that white pitcher with some fresh yellow roses come Sunday morning.  Fingers crossed they are ready for cutting by then!



All that's left to do is to shop for the food, bake the desserts, dye the eggs and enjoy the weekend!



3 comments:

Kelli said...

Your house looks so pretty as usual Shannon.
Happy Easter!

Sabrina said...

Your house always looks beautiful!

Deborah said...

Such cute Easter settings. Would you mind sourcing your three tier stand.