Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!






 Today I am Thankful for my Family, our Health, our Home and all of you!  Wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving wherever you are.


~Kayla's Thankfuls~

I'm thankful for God and Jesus
I am thankful for my silly dog and lazy cat
I'm thankful for my trailer and going camping
I'm thankful for my amazing soccer team
I am thankful for food and clean water everyday
I am thankful for technology and fun websites like Animal Jam
I'm thankful for the soccer fields at school
I'm thankful for my Family
I'm thankful for my librarian and for fun books to read
I'm thankful for England who went to America (Thanksgiving)
I'm thankful for people who fight to keep me safe!
I'm thankful for my mom because she bought me a Christmas tree
I'm thankful for tv nights with my family
I am thankful for adventures with friends and family
I'm thankful for toys and paper to play with
I am thankful for my kind, funny and loyal friends
I'm thankful for doctors who keep us healthy
I'm thankful for my cozy home



~Brooklyn's Thankfuls~

I am thankful for in class art projects
I am thankful for school
I am thankful for toys, paper, pens and chairs
I am thankful for our trailer
I am thankful for yummy food and clean water
I am thankful for a cozy shelter, it keeps me safe
I am thankful for God and Jesus, they know everything
I am thankful for my barbies
I am thankful for my teacher
I am thankful for getting 3 goals
I am thankful for a family to watch me play
I am thankful for my healthy teeth
I am thankful for my tablet 
I am thankful for a chromebook
I am thankful for my soccer team getting 3rd place
I am thankful for my legos
I am thankful for books
I am thankful for my bed
I am thankful for technology
I am thankful for turkey! Yum



1 comment:

Tara said...

What a lovely post. How sweet to ask your girls what they were thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving to your beautiful family!