Monday, December 10, 2018

Ten on Ten

Two weeks from today it will be Christmas Eve!!     Today I officially finished ALL of my Christmas shopping.   I'm so happy to be done so now I can just focus on enjoying the season.   
Only 15 more days to enjoy!!!


The girls were ready for Monday, five days and then they are off for three weeks!


I had lots to do today so as soon as I was done with both drop offs I drove straight to Walmart, shopped, came home and put everything away.  Then I drove straight to Costco to shop some more. 


After Costco was all put away I got to wrapping presents.  I ran out of gift tags so I decided to go to Marshall's to get more.  While I was out I stopped to grab a few gift cards I needed to buy and boom, Christmas shopping was done!


By then it was time to pick up the girls so a quick stop at Starbucks and then I was off to get my babies.


Last week Kayla and I started working out together after school.  Brooklyn wanted to join us today so we all did a Pilates video together.   I like having them work out with me because I don't make excuses not to do it when I know they are counting on it.


After working out I went to hop in the shower and by the time I got out the girls were busy playing legos.


I got dinner started and then wrapped a few more presents.


Right now there is wrapping paper all over the family room and my ten on ten is actually nine on ten but my kitchen is clean and that's good enough for me.  I'm calling it a day and I'm ready for some Netflix before heading off to bed.



No comments: