Monday, November 11, 2019

Ten on Ten

We just got home from one of our most relaxing camping trips!  I have many more photos to share but since yesterday was ten on ten I thought I would share a few that I took specifically just to post for the day.  We had a particularly lazy Sunday morning and I even climbed back into bed after breakfast while the girls played card games for awhile on their own.



We eventually got dressed and Brooklyn and I walked around the campsite with Cali for a little while


This area was right beside us and the girls had fun exploring and they even found a cool tree they used as a fort.


Brooklyn really wanted to play down in the tree but Kayla wanted to say in the trailer and write so I went down with Brooklyn to watch her because I didn't want her down there alone.


I needed a picture of Kayla but she wasn't cooperating much so I snuck this one of her quickly while she was hanging inside the trailer.


The day before the girls rode in the 'barrel train' and they had so much fun that, Brooklyn said we had to make it happen again on Sunday so we planned our day around their ride.


After their train ride we headed over to some nearby wineries and tried a new one that had a few farm animals, we figured the girls would like that.  The farm animals were great but the wine not so much.


 We decided to visit a winery that we knew we enjoyed and tried some of their new wines while the girls hung out and played card games.   We ended up eating dinner from a local food truck that was set up there and then played a few card games with the girls before heading back to our campsite.


As soon as we got back the girls grabbed a ball and played until the fire pit was ready and there were s'mores to eat and that was pretty much our day!  I'll be back with the rest of our camping trip soon.





1 comment:

Peter parker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.