Thursday, November 28, 2019

Thankfuls


Happy Thanksgiving!



Kayla's Thankfuls

I'm thankful for home sweet home
my good health
animals and new family members
warm clothes when it's cold outside 
great teachers
I'm thankful for Brooklyn
paper and pencils to write
long Sundays
Fridays and movie nights
my pets
Mommy's yummy baked treats and desserts
a warm and cozy home when it's cold outside
traveling
my tablet
my mom and dad who take me to all my sports and school events
books to inspire me and keep me entertained
t.v.
my soccer team that teach me things and always keep me laughing



Brooklyn's Thankfuls

I am thankful for a clarinet
Clean water to drink and shower in
great friends
a bed and mattress to sleep on
a cozy Christmas
mommy's delicious dinners and daddys yummy waffles
Freedom
good health
a cozy home to live in
a fireplace to keep warm
movie nights
warm clothes on winter days
I am thankful for Kayla
cute loving pets
toys to play with
a loving and caring family that make my life extraordinary
the sound of rain to calm me
for always getting to go camping
pajama days
a bike to ride on
books





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful blog today!
Hoping my grandchildren are this grateful.
Phyllis