Friday, January 10, 2020

Ten On Ten

Today was spent laying low for me so I don't have many exciting photos of our Ten on Ten day.  I'm in the beginning stages of getting sick and today I was just exhausted and didn't tackle any of the to do list I had in my head.  Atleast it's Friday and we have an entire weekend with nothing to do so I'll be enjoying a few naps and some rest as will the girls, they have not been excited to be back at school after such a fun break.


I can tell they are missing being together because they have been thick as thieves when they've been home this past week.  They are spending so much time cracking each other up and just hanging out together.


This picture is terrible of me but it's basically how I felt all day so real life here.  

All buckled up and off to school they go.


Lots of lounging around at home for me and I was happy to have some furry friends to keep me company.


Around one o'clock I finally got myself ready and headed out to the grocery store to get some things for the weekend along with a medicine ball from Starbucks.


I found a new cookbook earlier this week and I enjoyed looking through it today.  There are lots of delicious salads that make me look forward to some warmer weather to enjoy them.


After the girls were home from school they did some chores, took showers and were able to get on their tablets.


I lit some candles and enjoyed the sunlight that streamed through before the night.


Chris picked up Panda Express on the way home from work and we watched one of the Star Wars Movies.


Just another ordinary day over here, nothing too exciting except for the fact that it is a FRIDAY!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

It will dehydrate you and take valuable minerals from your body. Sea salt is a much better option, as it is good for your body and has a pleasing flavor as well. Most people do not even notice a difference in the two, so the switch should not affect you very much.
satta king
play bazaar

Unknown said...

Did you know there is a 12 word phrase you can speak to your man... that will induce intense emotions of love and instinctual attractiveness for you buried inside his heart?

That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, please and guard you with his entire heart...

===> 12 Words Who Trigger A Man's Love Instinct

This impulse is so hardwired into a man's genetics that it will drive him to work better than before to love and admire you.

In fact, fueling this all-powerful impulse is so binding to having the best possible relationship with your man that the moment you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

...You will immediately find him open his soul and heart to you in a way he's never experienced before and he will distinguish you as the only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly interested him.