Thursday, September 10, 2020

Ten on Ten

Happy Thursday!  This week has been a busy one so I was happy to have a slow morning to enjoy my coffee while the girls were off learning online.  We are celebrating Brooklyn's 11th Birthday Saturday with a few friends so I've been busy shopping and cleaning for that.

Brooklyn is not working at a kids table anymore.   We sold it and set up a card table for her to work out until she gets to go back to in person school.  Fingers crossed that is soon because she misses being with all of her friends a lot!


Chris had to go into work for awhile this morning so I enjoyed pretending I was home all alone and did some laundry, drank more coffee and watched the Real Housewives.


Eventually I ran to the grocery store to pick up a few items


and then I came back home and threw dinner in the crock pot. 


I did a little kitchen rearranging and set up this little tray next to the sink to enjoy while I'm doing dishes.

Everyone's busy working away from home.  I really miss having a dining room table to decorate and make pretty!


The girls were busy playing barbies after school today.


After dinner we went on a walk while the girls rode their skateboards.



Once we were home it was time for showers and t.v. watching.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful, relaxing day!

Beth is so ready to get back to her regular activities too. She really misses her friends, and doing things - ANYTHING - without her parents. :)