Monday, January 18, 2021

New Years Eve

 Just about every year on New Years Eve we stay home and have an appetizer night and game night.  This year though our friends were having a party so we decided to go.  The girls were very excited to be able to stay up past midnight with their friends and they really did have the best time.  We stayed the night so we didn't have to worry about driving home and we all had a lot of fun.   I'm not gonna say I didn't miss staying home and having our simple game night New Years Eve because I really did but I was happy the girls had such a great time but me being my homebody self missed being cozy at home and in bed before midnight so I could wake up well rested on New Years Day.   I was happy though to eat a lot of delicious food and laugh my way into 2021 with some great people!



















1 comment:

Billie Jo said...

I agree with you, Shannon. I love being at home! But sometimes I do it for the kids! Glad you all had fun. Happy New Year!