Monday, May 2, 2022

Ditch Day

 Kayla has missed so much school this year from her knee surgery and then with all of her follow up appointments we've had so many opportunities to go to dinner, grab coffee and stop in at some shops that she has wanted to go to.  I really felt that I was lacking some fun one on one time with Brooklyn so a few weeks ago we dropped Kayla off at school and then Brooklyn thought she was next to be dropped off but instead I just kept driving.  I let her know we were having a ditch day and she could choose whatever shops she wanted to go to along with where we would eat lunch.  She happily chose Target, Starbucks, Tilly's and Sushi for lunch.  We had a great day together and she was very excited to be missing a day of school.  I loved having some quality one on one time with just her and I.  Time is going by so very fast so I'm making sure to enjoy as much of this girl as I can!




 





No comments: