Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Mother's Day Weekend

Mother's day weekend started with some pretty tulips waiting for me after I got home from work.


On Saturday Chris and the girls told me we could go anywhere I wanted and I chose home!  I just wanted a restful day spent at home.  Kayla painted my nails for me and I enjoyed looking through a few of my favorite decor books while I sat outside.



I enjoyed a glass of rose' and some popcorn


Chris also surprised me with all the ingredients to make an old fashioned!  I love this cocktail so much.


While I enjoyed a drink he took care of dinner.


The most delicious chicken sandwiches and homemade fries!  It was the perfect Saturday.


Sunday morning I enjoyed my coffee in my favorite spot while Brooklyn made me breakfast.



I was then spoiled by gifts and homemade cards from the girls.  Chris took them shopping and they picked out their gifts on their own.

Kayla's gift

Brooklyn's gift

from Chris


We then got ready to head out to celebrate the day with my mother in law and later with my mom.













Being their mom is the greatest gift I've ever received!



No comments: