Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Christmas

 Christmas was wonderful this year!  I always think that the girls growing up will make the day feel less than but each year I am surprised at just how much I loved that Christmas.   They are both just as happy and excited as the years before!





They were playing cards together Christmas morning while they waited for us to get our coffee, turn the lights on, light the candles etc.




The cats were already enjoying their new toy.


Ready to see what Santa brought them





The giggles, the squeals, still just as happy as all those years before!





2023 Calendars


Brooklyn painted this cat for me, we all couldn't stop laughing. I love it. She's so funny, creative and strange!



 The first gift that I have every had to search everywhere for.  Brooklyn really wanted this cookbook and it was sold out everywhere and when it came back in stock it would sell out again. 



Kayla got me the cutest mug with some of my favorite candy inside.


I love them soooo much!








Later that afternoon family came over and we were extra excited because our newest member of the family was coming this year too.









Nothing cuter than having a baby or toddler to entertain us all!






He loved hanging out with his cousins





and uncle!


Just hanging out with their grandpa talking about running and skiing.




another baby is on the way!


Ready to open presents!




He screamed when he opened his gift from us, made my night!


Cheers!




It was a really great day!!!







No comments: