Tuesday, October 17, 2023

August

 Getting ready for back to school included some haircuts.  These two were happy to have fresh hair.


I was soaking up the last few days of Summer vacation and wanted to do some antiquing.  Kayla was my buddy tagging along with me on my outings.



Marking off the last of our Summer fun list activities



Enjoying those last evenings and mornings of Summer!


The girls and I stopped by Starbucks for the last day of Summer.


We celebrated my nephews 2nd birthday a little early in this month even though his birthday is actually in September. 



Oliver missing our lazy days of Summer already


The sky was too pretty not to share


Back to school means back to work


Cross Country parents meeting with Kayla


We celebrated Chris' birthday with an evening at home with his requested dinner of buffalo chicken sliders and cookies for dessert.






While the girls were in school that Friday we went and did some wine tasting together.


Driving home the view was so pretty.  A big storm was on it's way, the calm before the storm.


I cut the roses that were ready because they were about to get pounded by rain and wind.


Chris and I dropped the girls off at their grandfathers for Saturday night and checked into the hotel


We spent the night having too much fun at the Dierks Bentley concert.



Grabbed a picture of my mother in law and I. We ran into her and her friends there as well.






A great concert!


The next morning we were up and checked out early enough to grab some breakfast and pick up the girls before the storm got to bad.  When we got home I got to clean up a ton of cat fur.  Apparently June was busy cleaning off all her old fur.


It was raining and very windy so soup it was!


The flooding was bad around the schools so it was canceled.  The girls slept in and I had muffins waiting for them when they woke up.


The end of August, Chris and I celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary.  We went to dinner and a fun speakeasy afterwards.







No comments: