Thursday, February 1, 2024

December Recap

 December started with advent calendars and Christmas pajamas for the girls.


Brooklyn hanging out in the kitchen with us





Christmastime in our home is my favorite!



A breakfast date with my love at one of our favorite spots in Palm Springs


I came back home to wrap presents but June had plans for me to pet her instead







Kayla spends more time with her friends now a days so I try and find fun things for Brooklyn and I to do together.  We both love the same things so it makes it easy being with her. She was so excited to bundle up one evening and check out a Christmas Market night at a nearby farm.




Brooklyn came home the cutest gift box from her boyfriend.


I did a ton of baking this month!




Loved my mantel this year!


Christmas entertaining


Our annual egg nog cheers to three weeks off for Winter break


On our way to our community Winter wonderland and the girls were making fun of my "mom look"







I think the girls have just about outgrown the snow fun but that didn't stop them



Peppermint ice cream bowls


Went to see Wonka and loved it.  It was the perfect movie to watch together during the holidays


Husband was at work, Kayla was with friends at Disneyland so Brooklyn and did a workout and then grabbed some Starbucks.



Kayla living her best life at Disneyland!



Just some June pics because she's the cutest




These two always being crazy together



Winter walks




I'm pretty sure I baked more this year than in the previous years. 




Three nights before Christmas and all the baking is done, wine it is!


The cats were exhausted too


Making sure I watch all the holiday classics before it's too late.


Two days before the big day
Delivering all the neighbor gifts



Gifts for close friends


We were invited to our friends Posada.



We had a lot of fun


After Christmas leftovers means Turkey pot pie every year, Kayla's favorite.


The entire week after Christmas was stay home, watch movies and do nothing but the night before New Years Eve we got all dressed up to celebrate Chris' uncles 70th birthday 







A fun family night together!





No comments: