Thursday, June 24, 2021

Father's Day Weekend

 Friday night we kicked off father's day weekend by having my father in law over for dinner.   We enjoyed wine, apps and a pasta dinner.



Saturday we celebrated with my other father in law and my brother in laws and their families.   We all met at a brewery and enjoyed some ice cold beers and bbq from a local food truck.


The cousins got in some hang out time while we relaxed with  cold drinks.


Found this hilarious selfie on my phone, his face is priceless!


This is his normal face!  He is one of the happiest lil guys!





Sunday I made breakfast for us and then Chris opened his gifts.








Best daddy!





I got dinner prepared early since it is an all day cooker


We relaxed at home all day, the girls played outside on the trampoline, we snacked and just enjoyed a Sunday at home together.






The day ended with a delicious dinner that daddy requested, beef drip sandwiches and twice baked potatoes.





3 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Happy Father's Day to your man, Shannon!
Great celebrations!
I love the photos with him and your girls.
Hope you are all enjoying summer!

Cindy said...

What a wonderful day! Those pictures with him and your girls are priceless!

Kelli said...

Ali do like a fun Father’s Day weekend! Your appetizers look delicious. I can’t believe how much older your girls are looking and your nephew is adorable!