Friday, June 30, 2023

Mother's Day Weekend

 


Kicked of Mother's day weekend on Friday while the girls were still in school.  Chris and I enjoyed lunch at the winery.



Later that evening Kayla had her saidies dance which was 80's themed.


Saturday morning we spent the day doing yardwork.  My roses were blooming beautifully for me this weekend!  If only they looked this good right now.  


They aren't blooming right now so no fresh cut blooms for me this week.


After some yard work we went on a long walk and then to Home Depot for some more flowers.



I later set up some appetizers for us all to enjoy on the patio.


Chris took a quick nap, lol.


Kayla had a Sweet 16 party to go to so she left us for the evening.


She missed out on my favorite chicken burgers and homemade fries that Chris made for dinner.


Sunday I woke up to my family spoiling me with gifts.



We later visited my mom for a bit before heading over to my sister in laws to celebrate Chris' mom.







It was a nice day celebrating all of the moms and being with family.


No comments: