Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fun Ahead

The next couple of weeks are busy, busy, busy! I am excited though because most of this busyness is going to be a lot of fun :)



It will all start off in a few more days when Chris and I go and see one of my favorite country bands.....



I have never seen them live before and I am sure they will be great!
.
Then this weekend Chris will be spending time at the Long Beach Grand Prix while the girls and I get started on planing for Kayla's 3rd Birthday, a Wow Wow Wubbzy Party



Then come next weekend I will be heading out to Nevada with my mom to see my #1
favorite country band......



I have seen them before and know their concert will be nothing but AMAZING!

Once I get back tired and maybe a bit hung over ;) Chris will be gone for work a couple of days so I will have to get back to reality since I will have cleaning to do before the big 3rd Birthday Party.







6 comments:

Martha said...

No you are not doing all that!!! Oh my goodness!!! I saw Lady Antebellum open for Kenny...they are fab-u-lous!!! And Sugarland...girl you are about to have a ton of fun and closing it with your little girl's 3rd b-day:)...fun times ahead

burlap+blue said...

Goodness those girls are cuties:) And I LOVE the pics of your home on the sidebar...so lovely!

I didn't have an email for you, but wanted to thank you for entering burlap+blue's recent giveaway on the Shabby Chic Cottage! Even though you didn't win, I wanted to give you another chance at a gift code! I restarted my blog, and am doing a followers giveaway shortly for a gift code. Please visit if you get a chance!! xo

tara said...

Now that sounds like my kind of fun, I heart country music alot...and those would be two great bands to go and see!!! And sounds like we are celebrating 3 about the same time with out little ones, what is it about wow wow wubzy that is my son's favorite too, and I just don't get it! lol! have a great time!

Susie from Bienvenue said...

You go girl!!! I wish I was going with ya~ I love them both.

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Sounds Fabulous! Enjoy your time out.Your lil Chickies are always just adorable.~Cheers Kim

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet little one!
Have a great time, it sounds so fun!