Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It's Almost Time..



I've been cleaning, gathering, shopping and making piles here and there. Trying to make sure I remember to do everything that needs to be done and really hoping I don't forget anything for our trip. I'm thinking that this so called vacation might not be much of a vacation for me but atleast the girls will have fun right? Who would have thought that you would pretty much need to pack up the entire house when vacationing with a soon to be toddler and preschooler. There is so much to take that we will most likely be driving down in 2 vehicles.  But I am looking forward to the smell of the ocean and the sand on my toes everyday, the sun setting over the ocean and enjoying a glass of wine on our cute lil' patio every evening.

I am really looking forward to seeing two little girls soaking wet with sand all over there smiling sun kissed faces!!!

4 comments:

tara said...

Enjoy your vacation sweet girl!!! Swing by if you get a chance, he he!! xo

Jeanneoli said...

Have a wonderful time!!!

Martha said...

It will be so worth it...the packing and all...we did that when the girls were 1 and 3 and it turned out wonderful!!! It will be a wonderful vacation for you all
xo

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

That is so true about the packing and we only have one. You should see us when we go away just for the weekend. It is getting a little better now that our little one is getting older.
Have a wonderful time and if you're not rested when you get back, plan a girls weekend.
Londen