Sunday, January 9, 2011

Daddy's Feeling Better!



Finally!
I was starting to feel like a single parent.
Ever since Wednesday Daddy has been sick and I mean sleeping all day or walking around like death.
Today he was finally feeling and looking better.
Which means I got some time off to go to 
Target, 
Marshalls, 
Michael's 
Pier 1!
But really didn't find anything exciting :(
There is never anything good left after the holidays, but it was nice to get out for a few hours.  
I am glad I will have somebody to watch television again with tonight after the girls go to bed.  
Too bad tomorrow is already Monday and he will be back to work.
Now lets just hope nobody else ends up sick!


1 comment:

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Oh kids love nothing more than for you to just get on the floor and roll around with them.How Sweet!
We also have had the icks here, not fun.Nice to have Me time, good for you.~Cheers Kim