Friday, January 7, 2011

The First Week Into The New Year


I had a wonderful birthday.

Saturday we celebrated with the girls at home. 

Kayla and Daddy made me a chocolate cake and a delicious pasta dinner.

On Sunday, which was my actual birthday we dropped the kids off at Gram & Papas and we headed to Vegas!

We had so much fun and loved seeing Phantom.

We ate great food.

Stayed up late,

and actually got to sleep in!

We are now trying to get back into reality and still recovering a bit.

Chris is now sick :(

While I am trying to get the motivation to get things done

It seems we might need another vacation!

I'm hoping we can get it back together this weekend.

Thank you for all of your sweet birthday wishes, you guys make my day ;)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!




and yes the quality of these pictures are horrible!

3 comments:

A Rosy Note said...

I'm so glad you had a fun and exciting birthday Shannon! How fun to go to Vegas...I haven't been there in ages.

What a nice photo of you and your husband :)

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Awe! You two are darling and make darling lil chickies too.Glad you are home safe and sound and had a fabulous time.I hear you I need some mojo to get a movin these days.~Cheers Kim

Martha said...

what a beautiful picture of you two:) So glad you had a great trip together and great birthday:)
xo