Thursday, May 26, 2011

Flowers, Chalk and Rollie Pollie's

'
;
Last night while daddy was doing yard work 
and the girls were covered in dirt and chalk...
 .
 .


and torturing, 
I mean playing with rollie~pollie's






I played around with my camera and took some more pictures of the flowers in our yard.




I'm so excited that the hydrangea's are blooming.
They are little but I will take what I can get for now.
Hopefully someday they will be huge and I will be able to cut them and bring them inside!








Here is my little row of herbs.
Brooklyn walks up and down this smelling each one and saying "yummy"
It's so cute.
Kayla used to do the same thing when she was younger.




  Well that's it for now.
It's almost the weekend...and it's a long weekend so that makes it even better!!

9 comments:

Coastal Health and Home said...

Dear Shannon,

Beautiful flowers.

Here's to fun times!

Cheers,

Coastal Blue Ocean

Marie said...

Love these pictures...they're so vivid and beautiful!

Happy cottage flora Thursday!
-Marie

Cyn said...

Your roses are gorgeous! Pretty pics =) Have a great memorial day weekend!

HolleyGarden said...

What adorable children. I remember playing (or torturing) with rollie pollies when I was young, too. A great childhood past time.

Jennifer S. said...

So jealous of the hydrangeas! I can not get them to grow well in our yard! Have a great weekend!

Light Trigger said...

amazing sireis of pictures!

Fishtail Cottage said...

Beautiful Garden! & your little girl is so stinkin cute! thanks so much for linking up to Cottage Flora Thursday's! xoxo, tracie

Unknown said...

Beautiful blogs and georgeous little girl! I am a new fan from Bloggy Moms.

http://www.ourbananamoments.com
http://www.facebook.com/ourbananamoments

Marsha

Anita at Cedar Hill said...

Your photography is gorgeous. Thanks for stopping by Cedar Hill. When u make the pillows, please share!