Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Kayla's Photo Shoot

Well here are a few more pictures from our Saturday morning up in Oak Glen. 
These are the reason we went up there in the first place.
I was hoping to get some really good pictures of Kayla for her 4 year pics and I am pretty happy with how they came out.
I took a ton more than this but here are a few of my favorites.









This next one is 'Kayla'!
Exactly how she giggles and laughs when she is goofing around.










After we got done eating lunch she wanted to get up in one of the  trees and of course I had to take a picture.
It would have been perfect if it wasn't for the darn wind blowing her hair in her face.






I so badly wanted a few pictures of Kayla and Brooklyn together but Brooklyn was not having it one bit.
I couldn't even get her to look at me for a minute to get one of just her but I did get one of her from the side that I thought came out pretty.
I'm hoping in a few months she will be ready for some photo shoots because I plan on doing this a lot more!




4 comments:

Coastal Health and Home said...

Dear Shannon,

They're all beautiful.

Love the blue flower.

Brooklyn's pink and white dress
is cute too!

Enjoy the sunshine.

Best,

Coastal Blue Ocean

Tricia said...

Your photos turned out so cute Shannon! I love the close-ups with the pretty purple flowers in the background. What a nice setting :)

hugs ♥ tricia

Valerie@chateaualamode.typepad.com said...

Shannon, you're a great photographer. I love the pictures of your girls and what a great place to take them. Love the one of Kayla doing the giggles...so adorable!

Delaney said...

Your girls are precious!