Friday, September 2, 2011

Playroom


It's Friday and September already!
I thought I would share with you my next little project around the house.
So here is the playroom or atleast some of it.
I'll try and get a better picture of it when it's a little more cleaned up and decorated the way I want it to be.



It is going to pretty much stay the same color scheme and I might move things around but really all I need are some added fun decorations here and there.

I'm really hoping to find a white chippy cabinet to fill with cute baskets to hold all their toys and books.
I think it will help having something to hide some of their toys .
Ideally I want something like this,


This one is perfect but without the glass cabinets, just open so I can fill it with cute storage like these,



I just purchased these cute alphabet cards from here to put up.
I've been eyeing them for awhile now and can't wait to finally have them. 




I'll also be moving the hanging butterflies so that they will be a little more scattered throughout the ceiling.

It's a work in progress and I promise to share once it's done. 
But for now I need to get back to planning and cleaning for Brooklyn's 2nd Birthday.
We will be celebrating with a little Princess Party this weekend and I'm pretty sure there will be even more toys to organize in the playroom after we are done!

Hope you all have a safe and fun Labor Day Weekend!

4 comments:

Kacey said...

Happy birthday to Brooklyn! Wow, 2 already?!

The playroom looks perfectly lovely. (You know I'm loving the pink!) I like your idea for a chippy white cabinet - clever!

Have a great weekend...hope you guys are having cooler weather than we're getting here!

Colleen said...

I love your ideas - I think it looks so cute already so it will be even more so with your additions. Have a nice weekend!

Jennifer S. said...

Love the cabinet! Can't wait to see pics of Brooklyn's party and the playroom! Happy birthday to your little one!

Coastal Health and Home said...

Dear Shannon,

First, I want to wish a happy birthday to your
daughter.

Happy Birthday, Brooklyn!

I didn't realize that our Baby Girl's are only
3 months apart.

Enjoy the Princess party.

The playroom looks cute. Love the rug.

Best,

CBO