Friday, November 4, 2011

Week in Pictures

This past week flew by and I'm sure it's because Halloween was involved.
It made for a lot of busy days so I did skip out on pictures Sunday and Tuesday.
I don't even remember what I did on Sunday but I remember spending most of Tuesday cleaning up the mess from Halloween night as well as packaging up all those decorations.
I was done looking at spiderwebs and skeletons so I got those put away as fast as possible.



Last Friday we headed out to my mother in laws for pizza so I snapped the girls looking cool while traveling in the car.


FRIDAY

Saturday we carved pumpkins and had a movie night to get ready for Halloween.


SATURDAY

Monday was Halloween and I'm sure you saw all of our pictures here so I figured I would show you my cute pumpkin cheese ball.


MONDAY


You get two pictures for Wednesday since I forgot Tuesday :)
I was chasing Brooklyn around the house and snuck up behind her and scared her, she loves being chased!




Poor daddy when he comes home he has to sometimes turn into a horse, elephant or a dinosaur.  He was a dinosaur on Wednesday night.


WEDNESDAY


While the girls took their naps on Thursday I sat down with my favorite Trader Joe's Chai Latte and read my new favorite magazine I picked up earlier that morning at the grocery store.
I can't wait for Christmas and this magazine just got me even more excited!




I had to throw in another picture for Thursday because dinner was too pretty and delicious not to share.
You can find the recipe here and it will not dissapoint!!


THURSDAY


The first week of November is over and in just a few weeks we will be eating Turkey and a lot of other food that I can't wait for!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

5 comments:

Colleen said...

I just might have to go pick up that magazine! love looking at ones like that. It has been a busy week! I am happy it's the weekend already : )

Coastal Health and Home said...

Dear Shannon,

That magazine looks great.

When I find a good one it's hard
to part with. It seems like I keep
them forever.

The soup looks good too.

Found the "food" label.

Enjoy your weekend.

Best,

CBO

Genn said...

Hi Shannon,
I smiled at your husband turning into a horse, dog, or dinosaur! That is just so sweet. What a fun daddy.
Your christmas mag and mug looks fun.
hope you have a great weekend. :)

Shanon at Vintage Sparkle Chic said...

Love your photos, especially the one with your husband playing with the girls! So cute, and don't they just love riding on the back of their dad? My girls still love to do that and they are 8 and 10!

I awarded you the Versatile Blogger award, stop by if you'd like to accept!

~Shanon

Kerry said...

Another great week of pictures Shannon! And it will be Christmas before we know it :)