Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday Morning Favorites



It's Monday Morning Bright and Early!
I happened to wake super early thanks to my cat throwing up in the hall which seems to happen pretty often since he is always eating something he shouldn't, lovely I know.
Since I was already up I figured I would check out the new Summer line over here, I bought a necklace but I'm sure I'll be back for this purse and be signing up for this e-course.
I check this site daily and look forward to their deal of the day I've purchased some great items for our home from there.
A week or two ago Kelly Rae Roberts introduced this site with all her updated art and ever since I've been wanting to buy a ton of stuff for the girls rooms.
I love all her empowering phrases and the bright and happy colors!
The weather today is overcast with a chance of thunderstorms it makes me wish it was actually cold out so I could make Edie's Cheeseburger in Paradise Soup, it is soooo good!
Last night while searching around pinterest I came across a site that sells baskets at wholesale love all the wire baskets along with the prices of them.
I think I have a pillow addiction, I love all these pillows in this etsy shop especially the shabby chic flowery ones not sure my husband would love them or the price I would pay for 4 of them ;)



Anybody have any new fun finds to share?
I would love to hear...
Happy Monday!



5 comments:

SSM said...

Well, I love your new Etsy Shop! xoxo

Colleen said...

ok, thanks now I am off to look at these links!!!!

Tammy said...

Visited you blog today, because I saw you blogged about Jeanne Oliver (who I also follow). Love the vivid picture of the purple flowers! Fabulous!

Shanon at Vintage Sparkle Chic said...

Yummy! I saved the soup recipe. Lots of fun sites you check out.
Gotta love the sound of a puking cat to wake you up.
I'm loving all the Jeanne Oliver new items, too. That's my sister holding the bag you like :)

~Shanon

Kelli said...

I visited Deco Steals and did some shopping...Loved their deal of the day(I think that is what it was called)