Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Around the House ~ Wednesday

Husband and I celebrated our 8 year wedding anniversary yesterday, I can't believe how fast time has gone by,



Halloween catalogs arriving daily in the mail, the girls have had a lot of fun looking over costumes, even offering up what mommy and daddy should be,


they're back............yes the ants are back, that is borax laid out for them which did work and stopped them from coming out from under the stove but I can't very well cover my home in borax so they have found other spots to climb out of. I HATE them!


a gift from a sweet blog friend, I can't wait to use these they will be perfect for a Summer party hmmm maybe next 4th of July napkins.


 my morning buddy,


   laundry


  messy beds


  toys


  swimsuits drying from fun in the sun


 don't we all wish we were fairy princesses




new Katie Daisy print in the house



we love books!




all flower girl attire is now in the house, I can take a sigh of relief knowing it's here.  Now just storing everything until the weddings.  The first one is this weekend.......eeek so excited!!


8 comments:

Jennifer S. said...

Happy Anniversary! Your girls get to be flower girls?!?! So jealous. That is my dream come true but it hasn't happened yet! Love the Katie Daisy print too! xoxo

Kelli said...

Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful picture!

Ants, I hate them as well....they come and do not leave. They come in such odd places. Last summer the kept coming throught my daughters window upstairs. She is now not allowed to keep any kind of food in her room.

Looks like you are having a wonderful Wednesday.

Sheri said...

Happy Anniversary. Love all your pics as usual. Hope the wedding is perfect :) Can't wait to see your pics.

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Hope you have or had a fabulous day! ~Cheers Kim

WhiteWhispers2u said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindy said...

Oh how funny. Hubs and I celebrated our 8 years yesterday too. We got married on the exact same day. Crazy. Goes fast, huh?! I'm not sure how we managed to eek out three kids, a cat, and a dog in that amount of time, but they all sneak up on ya.
Hope you got a night out to celebrate - away from the little ones! :)

Anonymous said...

Have you tried the little ant traps. They have worked every time for me and very quickly. Just sit a couple out on your counter.

Colleen said...

I don't know how I missed this post. Happy Anniversary!!

Sorry to hear about the ants. That stinks!!!