Friday, November 30, 2012

Holiday Favorites

Since tomorrow is December 1st and Christmas is just around the corner I thought I would share a few of my very favorites this holiday season!
(To be taken directly to the item click on the found here below each picture)




First up is pretty much anything from Bayberry Cove.  I love all of their adorable decorations and was a bit disappointed when Cyber Monday came around and all they offered was Free Shipping.  Last year they had 50% off of everything so I stocked up on a bunch of cute Christmas decorations then. But nonetheless they always have fun and cute decor for all the seasons.


found here


I can't stop snacking on these delicious treats. 
They are so good and I can't believe this is the first year I have ever tried them.  Now I have something else to look forward to every Christmas :)



found here


I can't stop burning this candle, the smell is amazing.
I bought an extra to give as a gift but I think I need to get some more because I'm going to run out of it soon!

found here


We are all about the Christmas movies around here and the Prep and Landing ones are so cute and fun.
The girls love watching these and mommy and daddy don't mind watching them over and over again either.



found here


I also don't mind watching The Family Stone over and over again.  I pretty much watch it everyday up until Christmas.  It is truly my favorite Christmas movie!  The family issues, chaos and craziness that the hoidays bring even the sadness is so real I love everything about this movie!


found here


Onto holiday wrapping, I've been tying everything with this red and white twine so be prepared to see it this Christmas if you are receiving a gift from me ;)  I was even tempted to wrap it around my Christmas cards but refrained from fear of using it all up.


found here


I know I already shared a candle with you all but this one is so fun because it is not only a yummy smelling candle but comes with an adorable little cloche that can be removed and used elsewhere.
I already have it seperate so I can burn the candle and the little cloche is over a sparkly Christmas decoration.  


found here


I really need to buy this CD, I listen to the Michael Buble station on Pandora all the time.  
He makes all the classics sound amazing and this is definitely my favorite Christmas music this year.


found here



I'm sure I could think of a million other favorites but right now at Christmas time these are on the top of my list.
Do you have a favorite that I'm missing out on???
Please let me know!

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

We ate a whole bag of the peppermint squares last night!! Addicted!!

I LOVE Family Stone!!! I watch it every year and I swear it gets better every time. And of course I love the main guy, Everett! ;)

Val said...

The Family Stone is one of my all time favorites. I'm addicted to the chocolate. Loving the holidays.

Colleen said...

ok well you know my favorite xmas drink . . . I know you know because you love it too!!! But I have to agree, the peppermint squares are addicting!!!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Some of your favorites are my favorites. I adore the sparkly vintage looking Christmas decor. If I didn't have so darn much I'd buy it all. lol! I LOVE, LOVE bakers twine and red and white is my fav. My son gave me that CD last year and it is wonderful. Love the Family Stone. Thanks for reminding me to watch it this year. I love the smell of cloves so I bet that candle is wonderful. And the one with the small cloche is too cute! Thanks for sharing with Share Your Cup.
Hugs,
Jann