Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wednesday




The above picture sums up the week for the most part.
Brooklyn has been fighting a cold off and on for the past few weeks and I was beginning to think it might just be allergies but then Monday and Tuesday she woke up with her eyes stuck shut and I  got a little worried that she might be getting pink eye.  Sure enough when I took her to the Dr. Tuesday we left with a prescription for Pink Eye.
Her eye already looks so much better after just one day but the coughing is not going away and she is the kid that cannot just cough regularly without gagging herself and yes, making herself throw up.  She is a miserable sick person that's for sure!




To make things even better something is wrong with our dog so I decided last minute today to get her into the vet to see what's going on.
Nothing better than taking your very sick kid to the  vet with your sick dog ;)
They weren't quite sure what was wrong with her but gave her some pain medication which seems to be helping so far!




Kayla had mentioned before that at school she tries to hula hoop or "hoopa hoopa" which is what Brooklyn calls it,  but isn't too good at it.
So while out shopping Monday morning I picked up a hula hoop at the store so she could practice.
Now the girl has become obsessed with it and has become pretty darn good.
Hubby and I can't walk into a room without her saying "Hey Mom, look at this"





I swear Brooklyn is sick even though she doesn't seem to be acting like it below!




While in the middle of all the crazy today I made sure to bake some delicious cookies.
Now to just get these kids off to bed so I can pour myself a big glass of milk!


3 comments:

{cindy} said...

wow...those cookies!:) (just had to say that first before i forgot!)

sorry brooklyn isn't feeling well, that is the worse for sure. but she sure looks sweet as ever in that adorabel yellow dres, where did you get that?!:)

oh learning the hoola hoop!! we have some of the cutest video of the girls hooping and laughing. love that! reminds me i need to get aubrey one this year. but of course i'll have to get three cause they'll all want one!:0
have a happy day shannon

ps
hope your dog is better soon too:)

Anonymous said...

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was curious what all is needed to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?

I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% sure. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Kudos

Here is my page :: calculate bmr

Sheri said...

Hope Brooklyn is feeling better! Love your pics sweet momma :)