Monday, October 14, 2013

Fun at the Park


The girls both had Friday off from school so I figured a walk up to the park would be fun.
The weather was perfect and it's great now that they will both walk and I don't have to pull them in the wagon or push a stroller.
I would have thought there would be a lot of people at the park but it was pretty empty, only two other little kids who played for a bit and then left.
I had fun taking a bunch of pictures of the girls enjoying themselves.
On the way up to the park we had to make a stop at the "spooky house" around the block from us.
Kayla skips this house every year when it comes trick or treat time but swears this year she is going to go up to it, we'll see about that. 


After a picking out our favorite scary item on display we headed on our way to the park where the girls played for a little over an hour














I love that these two girls are best buddies, of course they have their moments but for the most part they are always running around together playing.



I really do not want our four day weekend to be over, we have had such a great time out and about.
This morning we took a trip to the pumpkin patch where we spent the morning picking out a few pumpkins and having fun.
I'll be back soon to share those pictures in the meantime I'm off to enjoy the last few hours of the weekend.


4 comments:

Kelli said...

You take the best pictures Shannon!!

{cindy} said...

these are beautiful Shannon!! I love those impromptu trips! and the flower petals on the slide? so girly I love it!!
glad you had the place all to yourself!
we are planning the pumpkin patch soon and I can't wait.
have a happy day

Billie Jo said...

Oh, I agree with Kelli!
Your pictures are beautiful, Shannon!
What a perfect day, : )

Colleen said...

beautiful pictures Shannon. We had a four day weekend too as there were teacher meetings on friday. it was glorious not having to rush around