Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A Seven Year Old's Room

About a month ago Kayla had decided she was over her shabby chic duvet cover and begged me not to put it back on after I was done washing it.  I told her we would need to find something new because we could not just leave the down comforter without a duvet.  I searched and searched but we could not find anything we agreed upon, she found many that she liked but they did not match her lavender walls at all and she was very sure she did not want the walls re-painted.  Finally while cruising through the Target aisles I found a very cute bed set and was sure my picky Kayla would not like it but decided to take a picture of it anyways and thought I would show her when she got home.  To my surprise she actually really did like the bedding, so the next morning I headed back out to Target to pick it up, it was on sale and I did not want to take the chance that it would be gone.  Now her room fits her perfectly and we both love it!














7 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Charming is the word that came to mind, Shannon!
Simply charming!
How awesome that you found that...and that she liked it!!!!
Love it! : )

Sheri said...

That's a perfect 7 year old room. Great job momma. xo

Kelli said...

Oh I love the bedspread!
Cute room!

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Sweet lil Girl's Room <3

Lexy said...

So sweet!

Erin said...

Adorable bedroom! I love the colors and the bedding is perfect :)

Sarita @ it's my girls' world said...

Stopping by from the link up. I adore all the little details! And your photography!

COme by and say hi www.itsagirlgirlworld.blogspot.com