Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Celebrating Dad's

This past weekend was spent celebrating all the amazing Dad's and Grandpa's in our lives.  Hubby got off early on Friday and we spent some of the afternoon looking at houses nearby and then later in the evening my father in law came over for dinner.  The girls played around in the backyard and thankfully the weather was absolutely perfect for us to sit on the patio without melting to enjoy a great evening.  Saturday we headed to my parents house to celebrate with my dad and grandfather.  The girls hung out in the jacuzzi and I got to play with my adorable nephew all day.  Sunday hubby requested blueberry waffles for breakfast and the girls gave him his bag of gifts, later on in the day we headed to his moms to celebrate with his step dad and attend his brothers college graduation.  The weekend was pretty busy running from here to there but it was nice getting to see everyone!








Looks like someone forgot to turn off the sprinklers!



The girls weren't too happy when they got turned off












A little video I made for my amazing husband and wonderful daddy to our little ladies

1 comment:

Kelli said...

It looks like you had a wonderful weekend!
I love the video you made for your husband.