Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Celebrating 10 Years

As said in my previous post, hubby and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary this past Saturday with our close friends and immediate family.  We had such a great time and are so thankful to everyone that came out to help us celebrate! 
I had a friend take pictures for us that night so I wouldn't have to worry about carrying my camera around all evening.  It was much more enjoyable not having to worry about getting the perfect pictures but be warned there are a lot!


(The cupcakes were probably my favorite I've ever made and I will be sharing that recipe soon!)




































Tomorrow will be exactly 10 years of Marriage, we will be spending the evening at home with the girls and look forward to opening a bottle of champagne once the girls are in bed.  Over the weekend we will go out to dinner and then our month long of celebrating will come to an end!


2 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Beautiful, Shannon!!!!
You two are stunning together...
Enjoy!
And I am waiting for that cupcake recipe. : )

Becca said...

Congratulations! Thank you for including us in the celebration!