Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Ten On Ten


ten on ten button


I have more pictures to share of Brooklyn's birthday celebrations but today is Ten on Ten so we'll get to those on another day.
I love capturing 10 pictures of our day each month for Ten on Ten, it's always fun to look back on and see what we were up to at that time.
Here is what our Wednesday in September looks like,


Lunch is packed for Kayla, Brooklyn doesn't go to Pre-K on Wednesdays instead she got to run a few errands with me.


Kayla wants me to pick out her clothes everyday, I've been working on getting her to pick things out on her own but she isn't very self sufficient when it comes to these things.  This morning she said she wanted to wear her black skirt so I told her to pick out a shirt to go with it and she didn't like that idea so I said pick out two or three and then I can help you.  She had them all laid out on her bed when I walked in her room. 


All ready to go to school


Brooklyn and I went to Target, Trader Joe's and my favorite place, Coffee Bean.  I think she loves this place as much as I do.


I told myself I would not buy anything at Target, just a gift for my nephew and an exchange and then leave.....well they didn't have what I was looking for for my nephew but the pumpkin candle and doormat were on sale and I just couldn't pass them up.  Darn you Target!!



Back at home it was time for some Pre-K homework with Brooklyn


I love Trader Joe's California Rolls, I always pick these up for me to eat for lunch when I stop in.


My only Fall decor out so far is my new doormat, carpets are getting cleaned next week and then I'll drag out the rest and I'm trying to burn all my candles out now before I bring out the yummy pumpkin smelling ones.  Can't wait to add some pretty Fall flowers to the planters too.


She's home and has a little time to play after homework.


Brooklyn has tap and ballet so off to spend more time at the dance studio 


It's 5:30 now and I'm looking forward to a shower and reading a little before trying to find something on t.v. to watch.  I sure am looking forward to my favorite shows coming back on!

1 comment:

WhiteWhispers2u said...

I went into Target the other day and I am loving all their Fall treats and Decor!

The Girl's are darling as ever :)

I love Sushi and must try Trader Joes wish it was a lil closer.I drive 35 min.

Enjoy!