It's already Friday again and I haven't posted since last weeks Friday Favorites! I've been slacking on my blogging lately but I've already got plans to post again tomorrow morning so don't you worry I'll be back again before another week goes by. This weeks Friday Favorites includes a few of my recent purchases that I've loved, one that I want and one that I just love to watch. Hope you find something fun from my favorites!
1. Jack O' Lantern Luminaries if only I had more room or needed more Halloween decorations. These are just too cute!
2 Tic Tac Toe Board I'm so glad I bought this, the girls love playing with it and hubby and I have even played it a few times. It sits on our coffee table so it's always getting use. I sure wish I bought a few more for the other holidays! I don't think it's available any longer but I'm keeping an eye out so I can purchase some more.
3. Halloween Headbands headbands are popular over here so when I saw these I had to buy them along with a few other cute hair goods from this shop. Be sure to check out this etsy shop, there are a lot of cute hair accessories.
4. Dolman Tunic I just ordered this long sleeve dolman top in black, I've ordered 3 of the short sleeve ones in the past and I love them. They are so soft and comfortable and you can't beat the price!
5. About Time have you seen this movie? I love it, it's such a great movie and has a great message. I cry everytime I watch it.
6. Vigoss Tomboy Crop Jeans all my jeans are Vigoss and I just got these and as always they do not disappoint. I love that they are comfortable, fit perfect and are not $100 dollars!