Friday, October 3, 2014

Friday Favorites





A few of my favorites on this first Friday of October,

*Fall Magazines~Love gathering my decorating and food magazines during holiday time there is so much inspiration found in a good magazine!

*Pumpkins~best way to decorate for Fall and so easy.  You can buy them at just about any grocery store and easily sprinkle them around your home or gather a bunch of little ones in a cute bowl and set out on a table.

*Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin lotion from Bath & Body Works.  I'm usually a simple vanilla body lotion person but purchased this scent for Fall and love the change for the season.

*Pumpkin Cupcake Candle also from Bath & Body Works.  I love just about all the pumpkin candles I smell but lately this is what has been filling our house up with the sweet smells of pumpkin, well other than pumpkin chocolate chip bread!  I have this and this candle on my list to purchase next.  

*Thomas English Muffins, Pumpkin Spice~Last year I read tons of amazing reviews of these and completely ignored them thinking they didn't sound that good well a few weeks ago I saw them and decided I would give 'em a try.....they are now like gold in our house!  The girls and I fight over who gets the last one they are so good.  Run out and buy a bag, I promise you'll love them.

*Trader Joe's This Pumpkin Walks into a Bar cereal bars~another delicious treat from Trader Joe's, seriously you can pretty much never go wrong buying food from this place.  These bars are so good and Kayla and I agree that even though they are supposed to be a Fall pumpkin flavor they have just a small amount of a Christmas flavor as well.  We love them!

*Candy Corn~we have candy corn in a bowl out all through Fall.  I can't believe how many flavors there are now-a-days.  Right now we are snacking on pumpkin spice flavored ones but we also really like the Indian corn flavored candies.

*Lunch Box Jokes~if you have kids you've gotta print some of these and put them in your kids lunches.  I put one in Kayla's lunch daily and she loves them.  She thinks they are so fun and all her friends love hearing them daily now too.  Pinterest has so many of them to print out, they even have some fun Halloween ones.




Linking up my Friday Favorites here, 
Momfessionals


6 comments:

Astleigh H. said...

Yes, yes yes!! I love all of this! So glad to have found your blog. Have a great weekend :)

V @ X-tremely V said...

The very first line I saw was how you are a vanilla girl, switching to pumpkin for the Fall....you had me! Stopping by from the link up!
Love everything in this post!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Sarita @ it's my girls' world said...

This is super cute.... I love my pumpkin scents for the fall also!! And pumpkin and chocolate chip= match made in heaven

Andrea said...

I'm visiting from the link-up, and you're a girl after my own heart! I love it all! And I'm definitely going to print out those lunch box jokes. My daughter would LOVE them!

518nymammaof2 said...

Definitely need to try those Trader Joes bars and the english muffins!

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Oh I love those Muffins I keep forgetting to get some.Anything Pumpkin is amazing to me these days. Hated it when I was younger.Enjoy !