Friday, December 5, 2014

Friday Favorites

Happy first Friday in December!! 
It's unbelievable that Christmas is less than 3 short weeks away.  I'm hoping to pack in as many fun Christmas activities as possible and enjoy every minute of it!!  I've been busy trying to get our home all decorated for the holiday and hoping to get it photographed soon to share but for now I'm sharing a few fun holiday items or gifts with all of you.


Last year I purchased Anthros Fir and Firewood scent for the holidays but it was a small mercury glass candle that I burned out very fast because it smelled so amazing!  When I saw that this year there was a large version and a small version I quickly snatched up the large one.  Good thing I did because now all that's left is the small one which I would still buy because it smells that good!


I always liked Taylor Swifts music but after this CD I might be teeny bopper obsessed with her!  I especially love her new single Blank Space and it could be on repeat constantly in our home.  I so want to be Taylor Swift when I grow up!



I received this popcorn in last months PopSugar Box and it so delicious!  I'm a little bummed to find out that I can not buy it anywhere nearby so looks like I'll have to order it from Amazon if I ever want it again but if you're lucky enough to find it in store, buy it!!!



I love, love, love these pillows!  If you don't follow  Craftberry Bush, you should she is so talented!  She paints the most gorgeous things and you can purchase some of her designs as pillows.  I purchased the top deer but have a long list of wants to add to our home, it's just so hard to narrow it down.



I've been spending this last week making these Christmas banners and still love them even if there is glitter all over my house.  The JOY banner is sold out but I still have the NOEL available in the shop and the BUON NATALE banner is newly listed.  If you are interested please order quickly since they seem to be selling fast!  They make great gifts or you can just keep 'em for yourself. 


Enjoy your first weekend of December!


2 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Taylor Swift is the best!!!!
Madison loves her, and so do we!
Did I ever tell you about Madison's youtube channel? She did a video a few weeks ago where she made that exact sweatshirt here at home! If you want to see it... And make up and hair... Her channel is Madisonmarielovestea on youtube. : )

Kelli said...

I love your banners!
I also love those pillows!