Monday, November 9, 2015

Weekend Recap

Saturday morning started off bright and early with a soccer game.  Kayla had a game at 8am, actually she had two games that day but ended up losing both meaning they are done for the season.  She was very sad to be saying goodbye to this season, she truly enjoyed every bit of it.



It was cold so Brooklyn was bundled up and ready to watch Kayla play


Kayla receiving her medal for the tournament.


After soccer was done for the day we all went home and showered to meet my family for pizza to celebrate my brothers birthday.  Brookyn was pretty excited to see a Christmas tree already up in the shopping center so of course we had to take a picture.


After pizza it was dessert at 31 flavors.




Cute cousins


I may have been a little excited for soccer to be over with especially since I wanted to get some shopping done on Sunday.   Kayla came along too so we went to lunch and then spent the entire day at the mall buying yummy smelling candles and picking up a few Christmas presents.


I love having her with me to spend the day with.


We got home just in time to get dinner ready.  The girls spent the evening playing board games and we relaxed enjoying the end of our weekend.  November is already flying by and I can't believe Thanksgiving week will be here before we know it!


1 comment:

Tara said...

Weekend perfection, right? I'm so glad that your weather has turned cooler and that fall and even hats and scarves are on now! And yeah for shopping and lunch with your oldest... love that! I need to do more of that! With all the shopping to do coming up soon.. it's the perfect excuse!