Tuesday, October 18, 2016

The Weekend


Hubby left Thursday night for a guys camping trip which meant it was just the girls and I all weekend.  Friday movie nights are my favorite and we just so happened to have a new Halloween movie that needed to be watched so we picked up some Panda Express for dinner and called it a night.  While eating dinner we watched an older movie we had already seen before and after baths we watched the new movie while eating ice cream.





Saturday morning I woke up to a bed full of my favorite cuddlers


Both the girls had soccer games Saturday but luckily they weren't until after 10 so we had plenty of time to enjoy our morning.


Kayla was goalie the last quarter of her game and stopped so many goals!!  Her coach picked her and another girl as the stars of the day which means they get to pick out games for their practices this week.


 After the games my parents took us out to lunch at Chilis and then it was back home.  The girls played right away but as soon as I turned the tv on they became mesmerized with the show Halloween Wars on the food network.  They spent the rest of the day watching every episode!


They took a quick shower break and I popped some popcorn so we could all watch the very last episode to see who won together.


Sunday afternoon we had a birthday party to go to.  The girls wore their costumes from last Halloween so they wouldn't ruin their new ones.



They had lots of fun and I enjoyed talking to friends but eventually it was time to get home because daddy was coming home and I wanted to get started dinner so we could all eat together.


The girls and I had a great weekend enjoying our time at home but I'll be happy next weekend when we will all be home together!

No comments: