Thursday, January 5, 2017

Upon A Dream Designs

Our Winter Break is just about over and we are all a bit sad that reality will be back come Monday morning when the girls are back in school.  I just wanted to pop in and let you all know about a great deal over at Society6.   Every now and then I can share a great sales link with you all and now through Sunday you can receive 15% off and Free Worldwide Shipping on EVERYTHING in my shop when you click through this link.   A few new items have been added through the last few months and there are so many choices from frames, canvases, pillows and so on.   It's always fun to add some new decor items in the New Year and I have a few pillows headed my way to change things up a bit.










Take a look and don't forget the sale ends at midnight on Sunday.
Thank you for all of your orders past and present!!

No comments: