Thursday, March 16, 2017

Life Lately

I started a few of the pictures below for last Friday's Ten on Ten but after I left the house to help out in Brooklyn's class I completely forgot about taking pictures throughout the day.


It was also twin day at school and although Kayla wanted nothing to do with "twinning" with her her mom and sister Brooklyn and I were all for it.



Kayla and her b.f.f. had already made plans on their own on what they were going to wear to match and they did a great job!


Saturdy we lounged around in the morning and I was beyond happy that we didn't really have any set plans for the two days except for Kayla who had a friend party to go to on Saturday and another to go to on Sunday.


The party she went to on Saturday was a "girls day" they went to lunch and then got manicures and pedicures together




and before coming home they stopped to get Starbucks of course!



While Kayla was off with her friends I took Brooklyn out to lunch and then we went shopping for some new Spring clothes.


I don't think she can try something on without striking some sort of pose!


We had lots of fun and she got some cute items which she can wear now since it's been so warm lately!


Back at home together the girls  happily played 


Before bed they both watched tv shows on their tablets while laying in bed



Sunday morning they ate their breakfast while watching movies/shows on their tablets again.


The time change on Sunday had me wishing all day for that one hour back and come Monday morning I could barely get out of bed.  By the time I woke up and got myself ready I literally had to drag the girls out of bed!


It's been a rough week adjusting but we made some time to walk to school twice this week which we will be doing a lot more of when time allows.



After getting over the fact that getting up early is harder we are enjoying that the days are lasting a lot longer and with the warm weather we've had the girls have been playing in the backyard and I always love having them running around playing outside!



Unfortunately the warm weather is supposed to be gone next week and rain is forecasted just in time for the girls to be on Spring Break, of course! 

2 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Hi Shannon!
Ok...
You and your girls are the absolute sweetest.
Hope you have a cozy weekend with a whole lot of nothing going on!

Tara said...

your girls smiling faces on your blog!!! love i!