Monday, July 3, 2017

Goose Creek Candles

I was recently sent a few fabulous items from Goose Creek Candles which is one of my favorite candle companies to order from.   I've purchased a few Fall scented candles from them in the past so I already knew the quality would be excellent but I was excited to try some fun Summer scents this time around!




As most of you already know that read my blog the 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays and we always throw a party at our home filled with family, games, food and fireworks so when I saw that Goose Creek Candles carried a Red, White & Blue candle I knew it would be perfect to add to our decor!




When it arrived I was surprised at how large the candle was and the smell of course was amazing.  It's been burning almost non stop since it arrived!




Right now they are having a sale and all of the tumbler candles are only $12.00!!!  That is an amazing price for a candle of this size and quality!




This candle makes the perfect addition to my red, white and blue decor and it will definitely be burning all day on the 4th!  




Be sure to take a look at their site, they have amazing prices and I'll be back next week to share the other great items Goose Creek Candles sent me!

1 comment:

Billie Jo said...

Heading over right now!!!
Happy Fourth!!!!
Enjoy!